I can’t get my son to eat eggs. He doesn’t like them no matter how they are prepared-scrambled, boiled or fried. I haven’t tried poaching it but I know I will have the same result. How can I convince him that eggs are good for him? How can I make them appetizing for him?
- Incredibly Nutritious
- High in Cholesterol, but Don’t Adversely
Affect Blood Cholesterol
- Raise HDL (The “Good”) Cholesterol
- Contain Choline — an Important Nutrient
That Most People Don’t Get Enough Of
- Are Linked to a Reduced Risk of Heart
- Contain Lutein and Zeaxanthin —
Antioxidants That Have Major Benefits for
- Omega-3 or Pastured Eggs Lower
- High in Quality Protein, With All the
Essential Amino Acids in the Right Ratios
- Don’t Raise Your Risk of Heart Disease
and May Reduce the Risk of Stroke
- Are Filling and Tend to Make You Eat
Fewer Calories, Helping You Lose Weight
Second, I have to find a way to prepare it to his liking. That’s going to be a big challenge but somewhere out there, is a recipe that just might do the trick. Here’s hoping!
I wrote this in 2018 when my son was still alive. Sadly, he passed away in August 2019.
Source: Health Line